For all of the peanut butter lovers’ out there, we’ve got a super easy recipe for you to make for your furry friends!
This recipe is quick and easy and is sure to put a smile on your dog’s face, especially on these hotter days!
- 1 cup of natural, unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup of natural, unsweetened peanut butter *
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon of pure maple syrup
* Although it is rare in Australia, please make sure your peanut butter does NOT contain any Xylitol as this is HIGHLY TOXIC to dogs.
Directions: (so easy!)
Just blend all the ingredients together in a blender and pour into ice tray moulds to freeze.
If you’re looking for the perfect doggy mould, check out these moulds from our friends at Guide Dogs NT and SA –> Click Here
*We always recommend you consult your Vet before introducing new foods to your dog’s diets.