Our Kennel Sponsorship program provides a unique opportunity for you to help us cover the costs of a number of dogs who will call your kennel home during their stay with us.
Kennel sponsorship is just $2500 per annum (fully tax deductible) and contributes to the running costs of that kennel including:
- Toys and kennel enrichment
- Kennel maintenance including daily cleaning, heating, cooling and laundry.
Who can sponsor a Kennel?
Kennels can be sponsored by individuals, families, businesses, foundations and community groups or can be made in honour of your own rescue dog or as a memorial to a beloved family member – it’s up to you!
We greatly appreciate the support of our Kennel Sponsors and will provide you with the following recognition:
- Professionally printed metal plaque attached to the front of your kennel for 12 months – for businesses and community groups this can include a colour logo. Artwork and printing costs are included.
- Recognition on the Dogs’ Refuge Home website with a link to your business website (where available).
- A post on the Dogs’ Refuge Home official Facebook page when your plaque is erected.
- Acknowledgement in our Annual Report.
Additionally, you will be able to engage employees by visiting the Home to take photos of the dogs in your kennel. Share this on your social media to help the dog find a home and also let people know you are helping rescue dogs!
Become a Kennel Sponsor
Thank you for considering this unique opportunity to support the Dogs’ Refuge Home. To confirm your Kennel Sponsorship, please contact our office on 9381 8166 Mon to Friday from 11am to 4pm or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our Current Kennel Sponsors
- Alythea Campbell
- Calum Stirton
- Coffee Table Delights
- Gail Archer
- Jude Bowers
- Mark Hanlon & Atty
- MayDay Dog Rescue Club (2)
- Next Level Tiling
- Ros Stynes & Lulu
- Uncle Dave & Johnny
- Denise Hilsz & Alan Pitman
- Next Level Tile & Stone
- Natale Group Australia
- Healthvend Australia
- Taz’s Handyman Services (x2)
- Chloe Zilli, Lilah Zilli and Kane Blaquiere
- CS Automation
- The Perth Mint
- Samantha and Dale Parker
- Jenny Pearson
- Paul Smith
- Initiative / Evoke Media
- North Beach Butcher
- Middlemas Family Foundation