Workplace giving is a simple and effective way for you to donate regularly to Dogs’ Refuge Home through your pre-tax salary. You can do it yourself or you can encourage your organisation to offer it via their Payroll team.
The Home relies on the kindness and dedication of our regular donors to help our team continue vital programs such as adoption, veterinary care, foster care and behaviour rehabilitation. Without financial support, we simply could not keep doing what we do to rescue and re-home unwanted, surrendered and abused dogs.
Once you sign up with your employer, your donation will be deducted from your pre-tax salary each pay cycle and you will get an immediate tax benefit – so there will be no need to hold onto receipts for June 30.
The Dogs’ Refuge Home is registered with Good2Give, which specialises in workplace giving and can provide more information on how to get started, or contact your Payroll Manager.
If you need any additional help please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Opportunities for Corporate Support
Are you a business owner – large or small? There are always plenty of ways to get involved and support the dogs!
Ways you can support the Home include:
- Kennel Sponsorship – sponsor a kennel for a year.
- Corporate Volunteering – we have opportunities during the year for teams to come in and help us. Most of the activities will involve maintenance and gardening, but could include setting up for event. Of course there will be time to meet a dog or two! For more information on available dates email email@example.com
- Event Sponsorship – we host and organise many events throughout the year to raise awareness and funds for our Home. We are always looking for event sponsors and partners. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- In Kind support – do you have a business, service or product you think could make a difference?
- Create a Workplace event – run, ride, swim, hike, dress up or down – you can create an event or join an event and raise money for the dogs. Please email email@example.com to discuss
- General Partnerships – if you would like to discuss a bespoke partnership opportunity please contact our General Manager on 9381 8166
Every donation great or small makes a difference and gives a dog a second chance.